18 Sucker Creek Lane
- Type: Recreational
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 2 "+ 1 in bunky"
- Bathrooms: 1 "+ hot & cold outdoor shower"
- Size: 900 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Wedge
- Lot Size: 203ft x 300ft
- Year Built: 1971
- Taxes: $3,008.00 (2020)
- MLS ® #: 267103
This property will check all of your cottage vacation boxes!
1) CLEAN & BRIGHT - Move in ready.
2) WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE. More than 650 feet of shoreline. This unique property provides water views everywhere,inside and out. Walk-in water for swimming and splashing. Access to the lake for launching your small fishing/pleasure boat and a government dock 3 mins. away for your larger watercraft.
3) PRIVACY, TRANQUILITY. At the end of a private roadway you have no traffic. Only the sun, wind & the sounds of nature. A great place to just chill and wind down.
4) SPACE FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. 2 bedrooms, 3 pc. bath, bunky with 2 sets of bunk beds and outdoor hot & cold shower. Lots of open space for kids and pets.
5) MEMORIES IN THE MAKING. Amazing Lake Huron sunsets. Fire pit by the water. Large open concept family room with a cozy air-tight wood stove.
6) CLOSE TO HOME. Only 20 mins. North of Wiarton so you are less than 3 hrs. from Guelph, K-W, Orangeville and Brampton.
Directions: From Wiarton: North on Hwy 6 to Mar. LEFT onto Red Bay Rd. to Huron Rd. RIGHT on Huron Rd. to Howdenvale Rd. - LEFT onto Howdenvale Rd. which turns into Sunset Dr. Sunset Drive to Sucker Creek Rd. to sign at end, Fire # 18.
Information is provided as an estimate only and deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Please use accordingly.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.